Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mom4Life Product Review - Pregnancy Piercing

I received my Pregnancy Piercing Belly/Navel Ring in the mail today - and, of course I ordered it from www.Mom4Life.com!

I wish I had found this product during my first pregnancy. Even though I was still able to wear my regular barbell piercing through most of the pregnancy, there got a point where it just wasn't comfortable anymore. I searched every local store I could think of, but couldn't find what I needed. After awhile, I had to take my belly ring out, which was a pain to put back in later. Luckily, I found Mom4Life and they have belly rings that are made for the pregnant belly.

These specific piercings are made from a flexible, medical grade plastic that are perfect for a growing belly. They come in a very generous length to allow for the perfect fit (you cut it yourself). They come in a variety of styles (I chose the heart dangle). You can even order replacement beads (for extras or a to change colors of the bead)!

I am very happy with this product and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to keep their navel piercing throughout and after their pregnancy! Mom4Life also offers non-metallic piercings, so check out the variety at http://www.mom4life.com/catalog.php?item=5.

No comments:

Post a Comment