Friday, May 29, 2009

Mom4Life Product Review

I just received "The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra" by Bravado from
www.Mom4Life.com and wanted to give it a fab review.

This bra is truly comfortable; comfort being something that can be quite hard to find in undergarments during pregnancy or nursing.

I've previously tried several brands, at least two of which were underwire (not good for nursing). (This was before I found Mom4Life.) Most of the bras I've tried are not lined, either, which I think is so important. I decided to try this specific bra after asking Mom4Life owner, Heather her recommendations.

The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra is smooth, seamless, yet still supportive. From the great amount of stretch, I think it should still fit well into nursing. I sure hope so! I think I'm going to have to get another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment