Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just Dreaming...

In less than a year, we will be moving yet again...

But, this time, we don't know where exactly... just what state.

I've been searching through the real estate listings in and around the town where my in-laws live and have found a few places I really like. And, when I say that I really like them, I mean that I have found one place that I am in love with that could potentially be in our price range...

I would post pics, but don't have the rights to them... and being out of state, don't have an opportunity right now to take any. Besides, this is like my secret little place...

The highlights (to me):

It's out in the country with a few acres!

The house is an old farmhouse from the turn of the century with most, if not all of the original woodwork.

Leaded glass windows...

Chicken coop and other outbuildings...

Clothesline in back! (Even Alissa said she wants to hang clothes up on that clothesline!)

A tire swing...

The front porch, the landscaping... everything is just gorgeous to me...

So, I am praying... and hoping that this could potentially be our home.

Of course, we will see - we haven't even seen it in person, but I already love it... can see the girls playing in the green, green grass, watering the flowers, getting eggs from the chickens, making a huge mess feeding the chickens (oh, did I mention I already have imaginary chickens?), swinging on the tire swing and drinking ice cold lemonade and sun tea on the front porch...

Awwww.... here's to dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment