Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Matilda Jane 40% Off Sale Starts Today!

I've only recently discovered the virtues of Matilda Jane Clothing... Mostly for girls, but some boys' clothing and also adult clothing.

I love having clothing that is cute, yet modest for my little girls. I'm so tired of little girls' shorts being so short - they remind me of the shorts the Marines used to (maybe still wear) to workout in... shorts that I'd be embarrassed to wear because they offer essentially no modesty whatsoever.

What does this have to do with Matilda Jane Clothing? Well, they offer the most darling dresses and tops, ruffle pants and leggings that allow for modesty, yet are so beautiful and sweet... Plus, you can mix and match tons of pieces for a more custom look. The clothing can be worn through different sizes. For example, a dress can be worn as a top as it is outgrown in length, and pants can be worn as capris (and still look cute) when they are outgrown in length - unlike most store brand clothing made to fit one size only.

Finally, my main reason for this post is to tell you about the site wide 40% off sale beginning today at noon EST!!! The sale applies to everything except the Platinum line. So, visit the MJC site https://www.matildajaneclothing.com/ and see if there isn't something you can't do without =) The sale prices are already shown, so no need for an abacus or calculator =)

Now, just don't buy everything up, because I might like to get some sale items myself... for the girls, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment