Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thoughts on Homeschooling

I feel like a rooky attorney preparing for trial. The defendant: Homeschooling. The plaintiff: my DH. It's not that he's completely closed off to the idea of it, but because we are not currently part of a homeschool co-op or other group and are beginning homeschoolers with curriculum, he doesn't see all the ways to socialize aside from sitting in public school.

So, I am gathering my "witnesses", noting resources and preparing to submit the evidence that homeschooling/unschooling is a wonderful choice - dare I say the best choice - for our children.

There is no way of seeing the future - only faith...

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

1 comment:

  1. It's become so much more mainstream nowadays. You guys should look for a homeschooling convention near your area or find a group/co-op.

    ReplyDelete